Thursday, October 16, 2008

Post 401 - The Stuff I Forgot to Put in Post 400

My utter embarrassment for my friend as well as sort of for myself knocked some of the other interesting and non-embarrassing things out of my mind, so in no particular order, here we go with more things Ann told me about her day.

  • The sound was much quieter than she expected, because she usually listens in the car at top volume.
  • Christian's voice carried very well and he sounded Grrrreeaaat.
  • Before the performance, there was an announcement that Nicole C. had a cold and while she was going to perform, she might not be up to par. Ann could detect no problems - said that she sounded fabulous.
  • Everyone was much taller than she expected
  • The supers were the best part of the show, especially the bald ones in the saffron robes. Ok she didn't say that but I had to put that in for one of the readers. As a super myself, I always look for and notice supers, but the uninitiated don't notice them. I suppose that's the point.
  • This is my 401st post on the blog, in case the title didn't clue you in. Ann didn't tell me that either.

1 comment:

Kaitebon said...

So does the lead singer of Lady Antebellum.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GW5Y5Y8wcKU

I remember there was a time when I kept noticing people that looked like Dominic Monaghan, which was weird because he had a sort of strange (if nice) face...but I decided he was Everyman.

Maybe Christian Van Horn is the musical Everyman?