Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I've Been Tagged!!

I've been tagged!!!

The rules
1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog. Carlos, the owner of the Anna Netrebko blog, tagged me.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog - some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
5. If you don't have 7 blog friends, or if someone else already took dibs, then tag some unsuspecting strangers.

Ok, so here we go: Seven Facts about Me

1. I was a baton twirler from the age of 5 all through high school, and I twirled the flaming baton several times.


2. In high school I was in community theater. We did "Once Upon a Mattress" and I had the role of the Kitchen Wench. I ran across the stage screaming while the king chased me and tried to grab my behind. Then in school we did "South Pacific" and in one scene someone... chased me and tried to grab my behind. Typecast perhaps?

3. Whenever I see a water tower, tall antenna or the like, if there's a ladder on it, I have a strong urge to climb it.

4. I lived in Minnesota for 3 winters and can "do" a Minnesota accent on command.

5. In high school I used to leave MTV on all the time so I wouldn't miss when a Duran Duran or Adam and the Ants video came on.

6. I like going alone to the opera.

7. I don't realize how short I am until I see someone the same size and think, "Wow, that person is short." and then, "Wait, we're the same size. I'm short."

I will now tag the following 7 bloggers:

1. Diva De La Blog, owner of a humorous blog about her own operatic experiences.

2. Tea At Valhalla - Lydia writes about studying opera at college.

3. Coloratur...aaah, whom I do not know, so it feels kind of strange to tag her, but I read and comment regularly on her blog.

4. The Reverberate Hills - Patrick's amusing insights into music, art and whatever else he feels like writing about.

5. Willy or Won't He? Humorous insights into all sorts of things, including opera.

6. Hey Liz, Lilly's blog about opera, music and whatever strikes her fancy.

7. The Journey of a Voice, Lindsey gets her groove back.

TAG! YOU'RE IT!

2 comments:

Lilly said...

I don't know 7 people who have a blog! LOL

DivaVixxen said...

Oh, you are mean. Very, very mean....and I mean that in a loving way.