Sunday, October 19, 2008

Alotta Camelot

Thankfully, the bizzare emails about Nathan Gunn's personal life that I got after I posted the Camelot videos to YouTube stopped after I added a line to each one asking people to STOP ASKING BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW AND I DON'T CARE! Ahem.

People do still occasionally ask me to post specific parts of it. The truth is, I'm too lazy to do that. But I do hate saying no, so this time I did a google search and came up with this - looks like someone posted it to google videos in three parts. Here they are:

Part 1:



Part 2:



Part 3:


There. Done. Enjoy. Whew.

EDITED TO ADD: Someone just emailed me to say that it's not the entire thing, that some scenes aren't there. Too bad, enjoy anyway.

3 comments:

Kaitebon said...

"He's not sexy, he's just a dad"

http://www.usatoday.com/life/music/news/2007-09-23-sexy-opera-stars_n.htm?loc=interstitialskip

beauvoir2 said...

I'm really glad that you put that disclaimer up. Some people do tend to ask weird questions about Nathan's personal life. Having spent only a bit of time with his wife I still feel very protective of her only because she was such a nice and lovely person. Even when I went to the opera and met Nathan afterwards, there was this woman who was standing next to me completely throwing herself at Nathan and I just wanted to smack her.Fortunately he seems to be immune to that sort of stuff.

Susan said...

Well yeah it was so strange!! Not only that people would think that I have the information, but that they'd ask it at all. All I know is how to cut parts out of videos and upload them to YouTube. I'll gladly share how I do that. ;)