Thursday, October 9, 2008

The Friend, The Person and The Postcard

The friend mentioned here received a postcard from the person mentioned in the same post. The friend has given me permission to show the postcard, so here it is.


This is most likely a photocopy as the other postcards are in full living vivid bright Technicolor-color. The handwritten message is, of course, private. However, I do wonder if the adjective to describe the word "opera" was thought out or not. I'm thinking yes, knowing what I know that he knows.

Remember, Dear Readers, that this friend will have already seen Pearl Fishers and will be on her way to the airport exactly one week from when I'm typing this. Let's hope she can hold herself together.

Of course that will also mean that my note to a certain person reminding said person about something I mentioned briefly near the end of a previous post will also, hopefully, have been delivered and maybe even read. Well, delivered at least. The content of the note will be a reminder to this person, as I know for a fact that this person has already agreed with the terms, so to speak, of the content. Now it's just a matter of time, and we all know how short we all are on that. (And for those of you who know me in real life, stop snickering. I'm fully aware of how tall I am. Or am not.)

No comments: