Wednesday, October 8, 2008

"Have You Seen My...?"

I wasn't going to do it, but then I said, Oh, what the hay. Pictures lifted from the Lyric's web site and cropped for my nefarious blogging purposes.

1.


Have you seen the drawstring to my pants? I think I'm about to lose them.

2.


Have you seen my Wonder Woman arm cuffs? I need them for protection.

3.


Have you seen my...

Sorry, Dear Readers, but I can't bring myself to type it.
But notice that he does have the Wonder Woman arm cuffs on, so at least he's protected.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Russell Crowe. That's who he looks like. There's a whole lotta pulchritude here. Must...focus...music.

Lydia said...

Love the captions!...and Nathan Gunn.
Totally wish I could see this show!!

Lilly said...

Oh, my! I think Nathan needs to get back to the gym! :P

Whatever.....hehe!

Susan said...

Maybe you can be his personal trainer. ;)

Lilly said...

OMG! You just had to go there, didn't you? Now *I* won't be able to sleep! :P

Susan said...

It always comes back to the cold showers, doesn't it.