Monday, July 21, 2008

Where I Won't Be

The studio artists have their own concerts tonight and tomorrow. Last year they didn't sell out and we were offered free tickets. But the lack of free ticket is not preventing me from being there - more the guilt from time spent away from home. Husband teaches a summer class on Tues and Thurs evenings, and I've been out for performances and rehearsals on other days, so it seems like we haven't seen each other in a while.

But I am sad not to be going. Tonight is a Duet and Ensembles thing. One of the duets is Dunque Io Son, from Barber of Seville - one of my favorites. I so want to see the particular singers perform it tonight. I want to see/hear everyone do their solo/duet thing. The concert was amazing last year. Actually I went the year before, too, before I was a super, before I had this blog.

One day I'll get that "preview" review up here...

No comments: