Friday, July 4, 2008

Shoetastic *YAWN*

Fashion break!!!

Recently purchased these and wore them to two or three rehearsals. Then I found out I needed character shoes,



and since those adorable ballet flats actually hurt like hell I decided to return them to avoid spending all my hard-earned cash on Sesame Street Band-Aids. OMG there are Hello Kitty Band-Aids! I had no idea!! Can I get my painful shoes back????

That shoe picture is from our final room-run. I took a few pictures so I could show everyone just how exciting the the life of an opera singer is:

2 comments:

DivaVixxen said...

I really like the facial expression I have in that one shot. SEXY!

Susan said...

I think it's a great expression Like, "Who are they kidding with this?" Did you click on it to make it Really Big?????

You should see the pictures I got of you today on the swing and the slide. Have camera, will take embarrassing photos of random chorus members. Don't worry, I won't publish them. *cough*