Tuesday, July 1, 2008

I knew them when...

Here are some of the people who participated in the local opera company's Summer Season last year. Of course I'm only mentioning the singers who didn't ignore the supers, ha ha.

Zulimar Lopez on YouTube: Remember? She stole the show here. She came in 2nd in the Met Council Auditions for her region, but she should have won first place.



and




Jenni Bank's professional page.
She's the curly-haired person mentioned here. Oh and you can see her here:



and here:


Glorivy Arroyo is very involved with Opera Boston Underground.

Oh look here's Manon Strauss Evrard singing Juliette in Romeo last year. I wonder who put this up. And I wonder why she doesn't have a professional web page. None that I can find, anyway, and isn't that the point?



and


There are others very much worth mentioning, but that's all for now.

2 comments:

DivaVixxen said...

I saw your costume in the early stages. It was eating your feet! Have they hemmed it? Do you have feet again?

Susan said...

Did they hem it??? Scroll down to my "Don't Look Down" post for details! (And whatever you do, DON'T LOOK DOWN!)