Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Professional... something

Third and final post of the day.

Today at work a coworker asked me if I was a professional singer. Meep! I told her that last week was the first time I ever sang in front of a paying audience. She was amazed. She went on to compliment me up and down and sideways too - wow! I didn't know what to say. Well I did know, I said thank you. My mom taught me manners, heh heh. My coworker urged to me to take voice lessons. I told her I do and she said that she could tell that from how I sang. Anyone else see a logic problem there? But all I did was smile and graciously thank her about 500 times. Other people have said things too - wow - I can't imagine what it's like for a real professional... I imagine that after being told you're wonderful a gazillion times, maybe you start to believe it? Let's all try to think of some examples for next time. (homework for the readers!!)

Of course, some of the guys at work mentioned only the dance... go figure.

No comments: