Tuesday, April 28, 2009

The Real Reason I Joined Twitter

Without Twitter, I'd never have known about this. So I wonder if they'll be at Briefs oops I mean Brief Encounter too? I think my brain would explode with laughter. Is that even possible? Thankfully we'll never know.

I actually do know someone who will be there on Friday, because I know everybody. Haha not really, but I'm not kidding about knowing someone who'll be there. I'll interrogate her next week, unless she voluntarily reports to me before then.

Another of my "people," and you know I do have people... ok no I don't... but anyway someone in Houston did send me this photo. I think the photographer snapped the photo while driving.



That is all. Now everyone who loves opera, join Twitter and follow all the opera companies. You'll see exclusive photos taken during rehearsals with cell phones as well as secret twitter-only codes for discount tickets. Discount? Sounds good to me.

No comments: