Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Evaluating Underwear

First I want to clarify that this post is not related to either of my prior posts that have "underwear" in the title.

Ok.

I feel pretty confident about tonight. (ask me again later...) It's not an audition, it's just an evaluation - someone other than my own voice teacher having a listen and giving advice. However, that doesn't mean that I'm not wearing my polka dot underwear. I absolutely am. You see, when I first started my lessons, I always wore my little grey and pink Vicky S undies with the musical notes on them on lesson days. Then one week they were in the laundry, so I randomly wore polka-dot undies, and wouldn't you know, I had a great lesson and sang really well. So of course ever since then I've worn the polka dots to my lessons. I have a few different polka dot pairs and any of them will do. So today it's a Hanes white bikini with multi-colored dots.

It's all about the underwear.

No comments: