Monday, May 26, 2008

Johnny Do You Copy? ....over....

This is a test of the friendly blogger system. Testing to see if John O is reading the blog. So instead of sending a message through the regular channel, I'll post it here... Johnnnnn.... question for you....

Do you know if this summer's R&J will be broadcast on any airwaves? One with you, not that other guy. A couple people have asked... why they ask me, I don't know... (read my prior post on not knowing...) So do you happen to know?

So here's the test part: Post a comment but put something in it so I'll know it's you... like... ok I know... That night we hung out, what article of clothing did I find on my way out of the opera house, what color was it, and how did it travel from the opera house to the bar? I don't think I blogged about it, and I think Husband was the only one I told. And we all know he doesn't read the blog...

If you don't read the blog, well, then forget it.

Over and out.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! You're insane!

Susan said...

Jimmy! Welcome back. I should have made a special post just for you to reply to.

Anonymous said...

Wow...you actually knew it was me! Yes, it's good to be back. I have lots to catch up on though, so I've been going through all your posts. What a prolific blogger you are!
-Jimmy

Susan said...

Well duh who else would congratulate me on being insane? Only someone who is there already. Oh plus I can read your mind, bwaaaah haaa haaa.