Sunday, February 22, 2009

Experiment No. 2: Drama! Intrigue! Insanity!

A few weeks ago I posted about an experiment. That experiment has concluded. The results are in. They are positive. Is that good? Are positive experiment results a positive thing? Well, in the realm of, "There is no such thing as bad publicity," I'm gonna say that yes, the postive results are positive. Should make things more fun, if only in my mind. And isn't that the only place that matters?

I am now conducting experiment number 2. This particular experiment involves... subterfuge (not by me!).... secret identities (not mine!) and any other dramatic words you can think of to trump this up into something more than it is and make it sound interesting. I will, of course, report the results, if not the particulars, once the experiment concludes.

No comments: