- Must make photocopies of all reports.
- Send a note to school to pick him up early
2. Final voice lesson of the semester is Thursday.
- Bring book that Alex borrowed from HIS music teacher
- Write note to his music teacher w/gift (earrings?) as we will be missing the last class because...
3. Alex's birthday and party are Saturday.
- Clean the house
- Clean the backyard
- Organize the goody bags (beach balls, sunglasses, silly straws, etc.)
- Make cupcakes on Wednesday for him to bring to school on Thursday.
- Make a cake Friday morning, decorate Fri evening.
- Shop for cake ingredients and party supplies.
- 20 guests total (8 kids, 12 adults) - Pizzas? How many? Chili? How much? Hummus? Make or buy?
- Clean up and organize the backyard (ie, put toys out)
- Shop for food, beverage, snacks, etc. (this requires more lists)
- Clean the bathroom
- Clean the kitchen
- Do some more cleaning
4. Studio recital is Sunday.
- Still need exact location!
- Figure out what to wear.
5. For the shopping - must make lists!! Cake ingredients, etc.
6. Keep track of all the lists.
7. Find the time to practice in front of the mirror.
Ok now that I've typed it all out and sorted it into manageable bits it doesn't seem as daunting. Oh wait, yes it does.
Here's this weekend's creations. Click to enlarge the photo.