Saturday, April 5, 2008

Drinking and Singing

They don't mix! Went out with a couple of girlfriends tonight, had a few beverages, probably shouldn't be blogging, but hey, at least I'm not shopping online!!! So my one girlfriend who was driving said, "Ok, let's hear it. Sing." So I sang Una donna a 15 anni. Ouch. It was pretty good, mostly, but I can do better... I swear!! I'll have to sing again for her sober and hydrated.

Ok, off I go to shop, ha ha. No, to bed... After watching That Video just one more time.

Oh that reminds me... Nathan was in my dream last night!! Nothing scandalous... it was a sleeping dream, not a daydream... oh but I digress... I dreamed that he was directing La Traviata this summer so I sent him a message asking him if he could tell me what the supers would be doing in it so I could prepare. Then he came to rehearsal and it was really really crowded and he was leading everyone in stretching exercises. It was weird the way dreams are.

I'll probably read this tomorrow, sober and possibly hungover, and then delete the whole post, so whoever reads it before then, consider yourself lucky. (Yes Carlos I know you'll probably read it, but I think you'll be the only one... ;) )

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

LOL, love the semi-drunk blogs, they are always so amusing! ;)

Thanks for the link!! I love reading your blog, it always makes me smile!

Oh, and I just wanted to say THANK YOU again (and again ;)) for the *ahem* information you sent me! I've enjoyed it muchly! You have no idea how much I envy your going to the Zenkel (sp?) Hall recital. It looks like it is going to be so cool. Plus you get to hear him in a smaller venue, and since he has a smaller voice, that means it is going to sound a-maz-ing. You'll definitely have to post a full (and I mean FULL) report for the unfortunate few of us who have to do their listening vicariously.

Any-hoo, glad you had a great night out! Hopefully you'll be headache-free in the morn! :)

Lindsey said...

Oh, one last thing, I changed my blog address to areluctantdiva, instead of thereluctantdiva. So, if you click on the link and it says 'blog not found' that's why!

Susan said...

Thanks for your smile comment! That's so nice to hear! :)

Re: The Information. You're welcome!

I don't know if I'll write about Zankel Hall. Maybe, if I feel like it. ;)

I updated your address in the link. Now go write in your blog, lol! :)

Carlos said...

;) Yes I read it, but you see... other people also enjoy to read your posts... ;)