Friday, April 11, 2008

Clarification

Ok it has come up that perhaps Zankel has an area where people can wait for the performers to come out, and that's what the woman on the phone was talking about. So let me clarify.

I asked her if I needed a press pass or needed to know someone to get on the guest list to go backstage. Not wait at the stage door.... go backstage.

She said to talk to an usher before the performance and they would take care of it. Not, ask the usher afterwards where the stage door was. Talk to them before.

Of course that's no guarantee of anything. However, lest my previous post seem ambiguous due to a lack of precise details of the conversation... there was no talk of a place to wait for people to come out. It was all about going in.

Of course it will probably be a madhouse back there and I'll just stand against the wall lookin' purty. But I have a feeling I'll get another 2 minutes. Ok maybe a minute and a half, but who's counting?

No comments: