Friday, April 25, 2008

Now Back to Your Regularaly Scheduled Fantasy Life

Ok, my previous post was a brief dip into reality. We can now return to My Silly Ramblings.

Fille tomorrow. What to wear, what to wear. Really it's a shoe thing. Walking from Penn Station to the Met... chance of rain... wear sneakers and carry shoes in the very large pockets of my purple raincoat? Would also need a plastic bag for potentially wet sneaker storage once I enter the building. Not a bad idea, actually.

Will write about my last two voice lessons shortly.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Since you are a voice student from NJ, you may be interested in learning that soprano Cheryl Studer will be giving a masterclass on May 7 at William Paterson University in Wayne, NJ. She will also sing during the annual gala concert on May 8. The events are all centered around the music of German composer Paul Hindemith. Some details below. I imagine they will be updating the site soon with more info.

http://www.hindemithon.com

If you attend, please let us know about your experience.

Susan said...

Thanks for the info! I'm in central Jersey, near Trenton, so it's a bit of a haul for a weekday. :) But thank you!

Anonymous said...

You are welcome!