Monday, April 14, 2008

Ushering in Zankel

Tomorrow's recital should be interesting. A few people from Nathan's Yahoo Fan group are going to be there. I wonder if they'll find me? They have my picture...

As far as getting backstage... well... one avenue fell through... and the man himself never replied to my email... so I'm down to the usher. The Unknown Usher.

Alex had me make a gift for Nathan and I know he (Alex) will be disappointed if I don't give it to him. That's enough reason for me to get myself backstage.

This is fun - puzzling out how to get behind Closed Doors. I just might make a hobby of it.

On an unrelated note, I made myself a pair of earrings to go with the outfit.

1 comment:

Claire said...

Hello Susan--SO nice to see your blog and be able to keep up with you! :) Claire