Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Lungs, Glorious Lungs

And so it continues. Both Alex and Jim were at 102 this morning.
  • Jim went to the doc. Diagnosis: Bronchitis approaching pneumonia, throat infection sinus infection.
  • I called the pediatrician about Alex: "Oh, it's going around. It's probably a virus. If he still has a fever on Friday morning give us a call."
And that's the difference between a high fever in an adult and in a child.

To make this opera related...

Today I tackled that tricky part very very slowly, one note at a time, then did lip trills, then chanted the words, then very slowly sang the words. I think I got it. And just for the record, we're talking about 2 measures of music here, not much. It's like my brain has some sort of block when it comes to learning all the components of the measure - rhythm, notes, words.


Two weeks until Barbiere!!!!

No comments: