Sunday, March 16, 2008

It's About Friggin' Time

I leave for Chicago tomorrow.

I will, of course, take copious and detailed notes for you, the reader, and will post a complete and overly detailed report upon my return.

After that, what in the world am I going to write about? This damn trip has taken up so much space in my brain that I fear I'll suffer some sort of breakdown after I return to Real Life on Thursday.

Oh wait, there's Fille at the Met on May 2!! Whew.

On a side note, it was announced on like Feb 16th that Juan Diego was fully recovered. Hmm.

3 comments:

My 3 Sons said...

Hope you have a great trip!

Anonymous said...

enjoy! have fun and don't get into too much trouble.

Anonymous said...

SO!??!!!! HOW WAS IT!

I wish i had a blog to write about DD's performance...but yippee! Can't wait to hear if you met him!

spazzingly yours,

Jimmy