Monday, March 10, 2008

High Demand Item?

Still haven't gotten EITHER book, and I ordered them from different places. Emailed both. One is looking for a tracking number. The other informed me that the package came back to them on Saturday, EMPTY. Like, either it opened and the book fell out, or someone opened it and took it. Ok, so who in the post office wants a copy of Operatic Disasters???? Hopefully the other one will come.

Gift for Joyce - sure, why not? Earrings. I'll go through my supply and if nothing jumps out at me I'll make her a pair. It's hard to tell what she would like, except that from her blog she appears to like beautiful things, so I'm thinking the encased flower or cloisonne beads with rhinestone rondelles. I know that doesn't mean much to anyone not into beads, but too bad! I'll post a picture of the pair once I make or choose them. And a good thing about earrings is, they fit in my purse. Might toss a "youthful" pair in for John's daughter, just in case she's there.

Made some CDs today of live recordings but I have no way of knowing, as Carlos commented, if they'd want them.

I'd rather give something I make than something I buy, but we'll see.

No comments: