Thursday, March 20, 2008

Non-Gossip, Eye Moments and Nathan Gunn's Underwear

Far be it from me to gossip... so I won't. But let's just say I heard some stuff yesterday about a certain someone from a colleague of that person which I found veeeeerrrryyyyyy interesting. I'll put a name in the tags... Hint hint.

On a totally unrelated note, I saw Nathan Gunn in his underwear yesterday. That was before the photo. More to follow on that later, but are you intrigued? It's not what you think...

So I know I totally ragged on that woman from PBS but she's right; he's totally hot in person. He looks at you and really looks. Like super-intense charismatic eye contact, like you're the only one in the room. At least that's how I felt. One of my friends said, "Oh, so you two had a moment." I don't know if HE did, but I sure did.

Ok, will stop drooling now - it's bedtime.

No comments: