Sunday, March 23, 2008

Fantasy vs Reality

At the bar with John, at one point I was taking something out of my purse and out fell the insert to Nathan's CD. I never did ask him for an autograph - it just seemed so, I don't know, like a strange thing to do. John insisted that if I left it with him, he'd get Nathan to sign it and would send it back to me. I gave him my address. I kept saying, "I'm never going to see that again, am I?" and he kept laughing and insisting that he would send it back.

I wonder if I'll ever see it again...

Joyce DiDonato posted a cute portrait of Nathan in her latest blog entry. She didn't publish my comment on one of her other photos though. My comment was about what she wrote more than about the picture. Trying not to come across as the stalking opera freak so I'll lay low on the comments.

Edited to Add: She did post it and comment back. :)

I keep rereading my previous post. I need to be hit with a reality stick. But not yet, please let me enjoy these last few moments of fantasy...

No comments: