Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Just a Little Something I Whipped Up

Just made a pair of earrings: green encased flower glass beads with rhinestone rondelles, a shiny green glass bead and small silver balls. Tried taking a picture with my iPhone so of course they're blurry. Really need the macro lens on the real camera to get a good shot, but anyway, here they are:



Now I'd like to repeat, for the record:

The whole gift idea was a token something-or-other to thank John O. for the backstage invite. I knew from the very start that flowers were not on the radar. I never planned on gifts for anyone else. My smiling face will be gift enough, ha ha. And of course a fabulous review of the experience here on my blog! See the comments on the long post from a few days ago for more details...

No comments: