Monday, May 4, 2009

A Strange Bird (or Two)

I think there are two birds... I don't think the first bird is the same bird as the subsequent bird. The crazy costume makes it hard to tell. The birdsong doesn't sound right though. I'm pretty sure I recognize the song and the face of the bird that flies in at about 2 minutes in.

I actually wasn't too sure about the last one either, until the Signature Move that those of us in the know, know about. (That would be Banawoman and Maria. Anyone else who wants to know, post a comment and I'll tell) On the other hand, it still might be the other guy, in spite of the Signature Move.



Whooosh Queen of the Night looks like a combination of the Tin Man and the Wicked Witch of the West. I hope the entire cast got a discount on makeup remover and soap.

No comments: