Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Helloooooo Houston - Brief view of Briefs and More!

Not sure if these links will work. Give it a try - videos of Brief Encounter.

Brief view of Briefs
No joke.

I wonder how many briefs jokes were made during the course of this production... anyway, moving right along...

View from a Bridge Not of briefs...

Coffee!!!
Sorry, I got excited by the sight of coffee cups.

If the links don't work, go to Facebook. Register if you don't have an account. If you do, search "Houston Grand Opera" and become a fan. The videos are on their Facebook Fan page. And while you're there, search for "Alex, Future Opera Singer and Star," for he too has his own facebook fan page. Then go to "Earrings for Sale" and buy earrings from me so I can afford to go to more Gunnoperas and report back to you. Who knows, maybe I'll even have another embarrassing conversation with him. Ha as if. But I know how fun it is to read about the humiliation of others, and I don't want to let you down.

Talk of humiliation leads me to, naturally, Lucretia. June 12. To wait at the stage door, or not to wait? Any opinions? Especially from those of you with Exclusive Background Information? (sorry to the rest of you, I promised not to tell!)

2 comments:

Maria said...

What a dilemma! To wait or not to wait?

I'd go for it - but only because you won't be alone this time.

Susan said...

I was hoping you'd say that! The person with whom I'll be is of the same opinion.