Thursday, February 14, 2008

Wow wow wow!

Voice lesson tonight- WOW! I incorporated stuff from watching Bathroom Divas, as nutty as that sounds, and it was great! I was RELAXED and I just threw myself into the character and the singing took care of itself! It was great fun too.

Fashion note: Had my hair blown out straight:






It's weird, so smooth. I think I prefer my curls but we'll keep it straight for a few days.

Got those shoes - they're going back tomorrow! First of all they were DIRTY! Ewwww. These shoes were not new. Oh yeah and I couldn't walk in them -the heel was way too high!

In the realm of, it doesn't hurt to ask, I sent a note to the Florezberry on MySpace... it's unlikely that he checks it himself, and he probably gets tons of mail, but I wished him well, told him I'm going to Chicago but it won't be the same without him, yadda yadda, I have a ticket for Fille at the Met and would love to say hello, I'll be at the stage door, etc and so on. I should have asked to be put on the list but I didn't have the nerve. I'm confident that I will not get a response. In fact, even though he logs on every few days, I'm confident that the two weeks will pass and the message will be deleted from my sent mailbox before it's even read. On the other hand, Nathan Gunn, who from now on will be called The Gunnster, did write back, so who knows. Oh wait he had 6 friends and JDF has over 400...

Optimist, pessimist... both at once!

No comments: