Wednesday, February 20, 2008

One Month To Go

What in the world am I going to write about after my trip???? I've been researching the city via your standard web searches, asking everyone I know and trolling through other people's blogs. That turned out to be very fruitful. I learned of a restaurant in the Intercontinental Hotel called Eno that has wine, cheese and chocolate tastings. Yum. Kind of lame to go alone but it sure sounds too good to pass up. I'll take notes so I can post all about it. Plus that'll give me something to do when I'm sitting there all alone.

So now we have a drink at the Signature Lounge at the Hancock Building which I must admit sounds so much nicer than going to the top with tourists and children. Just to clarify, I love children, I love to get on the floor and play and pretend and be silly, but this vacation is about ME ME ME.

I'm so not into art museums but so many people have recommended it that I might think about going.

And of course there's my plan to hit some fancy boutiques try on dresses that I have no itention of buying. Unless there's a sale. A really good sale on something I really love and have a practical use for. So you can see, I won't be buying any.

Oh yeah, and the opera.

Off I go to browse Rachel Ray's travel site.

No comments: