Thursday, February 14, 2008

"My good opinion, once lost, is gone forever."

Thank you, Mr. Darcy.

It's not true though. Scott R emailed me back with a whole list of things to do in Chicago, suggestions of where to eat, where the backstage door is, an assurance that John O will be good and a great suggestion about the Hancock Tower - instead of paying to get to the observatory, he recommended just going to the restaurant one level down and using that same money on a drink - the view is essentially the same. Works for me! He also said that if he were there he'd show me around the opera house.

So while I still think his email from a few months ago was out of line, as I posted since then, I don't think he meant it to be mean. I think he just sent it without thinking about how it would look to the person at the other end - me.

So anyway I wrote back to thank him and told him about my meeting with J.O.

It's all good.

No comments: