Monday, February 11, 2008

One Minor Annoyance

I do wish I had contacted Mike P about being a super in Rigoletto. I foolishly assumed he would email me if needed. And then all the way from my seat in the balcony I recognized Cathy all dressed up on stage. She didn't come to the reception, but I met the other woman (whose name escapes me...Kelly maybe) who was in the production. Now I know to contact him this coming April or May about the summer.

More on the party - I saw Erika, my "dead Juliette," from R&J. She's so sweet. Also saw some of the guys from the summer, guys who I was never introduced to, but when I went over to them and mentioned that, one of them was like, "Oh you're Susan. Of course I know who you are." So I had to ask him his name. His name is Jim. I had him mixed up with someone else - all these young cute opera singers look alike! Heh heh. He said he read my blog, but not recently. Well thank goodness for that. I write on the assumption that no one reads it but me. Obviously someone is reading it as I am NOT the one posting the anonymous comments. Anyway, I told him that I ended up taking all the videos down, and told him about Scott's mean-ish email to me about how I was potentially ruining his career by posting 30 second videos from dress rehearsals. He didn't seem surprised. Interesting, no?

No comments: