Friday, September 4, 2009

Duet Desire

As Verruca Salt says, I want it NOW!!! As I wrote before, I've been listening to the highlights of Nozze di Figaro. I sing along. I want to be able to do that! For real. But it's unlikely, as I'm not on a professional track, so to speak.

That said, I do want to do a duet. I love love love the first duet in Nozze, between Figaro and Susana. *Everyone HAS to click that link. Thanks.* Surely there's some guy out there who can sing it with me. Of course he has to be cute, because that will help me with my acting. I'm not yet at the stage where I can pretend to be in love with some guy who I find unattractive.

My only opportunity, possibly, might be with that group I wrote about a few months ago, where "regular" people perform. I think I'll give them a call next week to see what's what with that opportunity, or, as the guy in charge called it, opera-tunity.

No comments: