Saturday, March 14, 2009

This is What I'm Talking About

Free vs Paid:

Free:

Free gets you links to reviews and photos. For example, check this out - Looks like just yesterday this interview was published in Broadwayworld.com. All those people who wanted the inside scoop, maybe the article will answer some of your questions. Actually there is some interesting stuff there about teaching and performing. Pictures from the soiree are there too.


Paid:

Two lines. An incomplete sentence. No link. Of course, I'm making a huge assumption that that is paid for rather than run out of a home office.

This is what I'm talking about when I say that fan-to-fan communication is more effective than that other stuff.

I still am all a-giggle that two different people thanked me and told me they get all their Gunnnews from my blog. That's cool. It's all about sharing information. Bloggers are a huge part of that. To ignore that is to ignore a huge source of free publicity.

No comments: