Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Sparking a Memory

I do still love YouTube, even if some of my videos ended up in the YouTomb.

The following set of videos are set to not allow embedding, so here are the links. Aren't they nice?

To clarify and to avoid confusion, the videos listed are NOT from the production I was in. They just remind me of it, more than any of the others on YouTube, and trust me, there are tons.

Ok, so, first watch this one.
Then follow with this one.
Finally, number 3.

I'm glad to see the beginning part of #3 because when I was in it this summer, I always missed it as I traveled down through the tunnels and passageways from the stage to the green room. By the time I got there, Violetta was just about where the video is at 2 1/2 minutes. I wish I could have seen it from the house instead of on the tiny tv monitor. Maybe some more videos of this summer's production will make their way onto the internet. (Yes, that's a hint to anyone who has them, reads this and is holding out!)

3 comments:

DivaVixxen said...

LOVE the French and Saunders clip. That's what I do when I am in the chorus.

Susan said...

I know! In fact for some reason that clip made me think of you. Don't know why...

Susan said...

Wait a sec, I didn't post that here, did I? I thought it was at that *other* place. I'm so confused. I'll post it here tomorrow so all the readers (all 25 of them) can share the joy.

Did we have any conversations on stage? "Get out of my way, I'm mopping the floor!" "Go ahead! Spill a drink! Make my day!"