Friday, August 29, 2008

Flair!

So one of those social networking sites I'm on has this application called "Pieces of Flair," hoisted from that ever-so-popular movie, Office Space. Who doesn't love when he knocks down his cubicle walls and cleans a fish on his desk? But I digress... so after ignoring all these flair requests from my friends on the particular networking site, I finally broke down and added the app. Then I wasted many hours and brain cells trolling through the thousands of flair buttons. Eventually I got smart and went into their search feature. Was looking for obnoxious saying about needing sleep and look what I found!
Here are a few more of the many I've added to my Flair Board. Just the opera-ish ones of course. Won't bore you, dear reader, with the chocolate cake and breastfeeding advocacy flair. If you want to see those, find me on that social networking site, add me as a friend and you can see my board. Until I put you on limited profile of course. Noooo I wouldn't do that! (Ok I might, but you won't know unless you find me there.) Or until I get into a housecleaning kick and delete all my friends who I don't actually know... but until then...



And then I made one of my own. Couldn't resist. There are other homemade GunnFlairs out there. It's comforting, in a way. What way? Well... guess to know that I'm not the only one out there who needs to get a life.


Oh I know what I need to do. Going to work on that right now.

4 comments:

DivaVixxen said...

Love, Love, LOVE the flair!

Lydia said...

I love pieces of flair! Especially opera and Harry Potter flair. This is what I do when counterpoint and learning arias drive me to near insanity.

Susan said...

Aha well since I happen to be connected with both of you on that place I mention, don't be surprised if some groovy flair makes it way to you.

Kaitebon said...

I wasted 3 hours or something on that when I added it last weekend!