Sunday, January 18, 2009

Bathroom Fantasy

I'm going to admit something, but don't tell anyone, ok? It's a fantasy of mine, and it's sort of personal.

Remember the TV show, Bathroom Divas? I have daydreams, no, fantasies, about being on that show. The idea of actually winning terrifies me, so my fantasy ends with me NOT winning. Lame, I know. But the idea of winning the initial competition with a trip to opera boot camp, to get training and lessons from professionals in an intense environment, I'm all for that. They pick people who already have some modicum of talent and then judge them by how much they improve each week. I could probably have a lead in my high school play right about now (except that I'm more than 20 years out of high school) and I'm a real quick study - just ask my voice teacher. I'm passionate and dedicated. I'm courteous, friendly, witty and helpful. My experience would make me an asset to your company... oh wait this isn't a cover letter.

So there you have it. Another one of my embarrassing fantasies. Pretend I never mentioned it.

4 comments:

DivaVixxen said...

I have worked with Tom Diamond. He used to call me his "petite Liza Minelli"...whatever that means.....

Susan said...

Is he the bald directory guy?

I think it's a compliment...

20 years ago when I did volunteer work in Spain my co-volunteers called me Judy Garland b/c I sang all the time. Not like Judy Garland of course... But does that make me your mother?

Anonymous said...

I say... next time there are tryouts.... go for it!

DivaVixxen said...

Yes, you are my awesome, drug-addicted, mother now. And yes, Tom is the bald guy. He wore the most outrageous clothes!