Thursday, April 8, 2010

Pre-Adventure Last Minute Fashion Thoughts

I've completely changed my mind about what to wear tonight for Die Zauberflote and tomorrow for the final dress for Armida. Instead of the trippy-skirt outfit (and I mean that in the literal sense, not in the psychedelic sense) I'm going to go with what I wore to the AVA Gala, which is also what I wore last year to La Sonnambula, Firebrand of Florence and Rape of Lucretia. And, come to think of it, to my first Opera Project recital. I was stuck in this, "Gotta wear something different" rut, but then I snapped out of it and realized it didn't matter - go with what works and what's comfortable... however comfortable one can be when one has jammed oneself into body-squeezing underwear.

Then, for tomorrow, this skirt and the brown shirt from the Carmen outfit.


Then instead of those sandals, I'll wear my little brown boots with the low heel. Incidentally, I'm wearing that outfit today and just took that photo in the ladies' room at work. It's hot today, in the 80s F, but it's supposed to be in the 60s tomorrow so it should be perfect. Also I have to keep in mind that I will have my backpack with me, so the fewer things I have to carry, the better.
Wheeeeeee I'm excited!

No comments: