Saturday, October 3, 2009

This Post is NOT About My Voice Lesson

I will post about that later. But first, here's one of the fun things Alex and I do. Little does he know he's getting vestibular input and strengthening his core, both great therapies for SPD. He's just having fun... And so am I.



I mentioned in an earlier post that he has low muscle tone. You can see one example at about 3:30 into the video. Look at his arms and hands as he flops down. The floppy arms are a sign of poor muscle tone.

Oh and you can also see the cat going in and out of the closet that contains the litter box. Just in case you were wondering.

Thank you for reading this non-opera post. I will write all about today's voice lesson next time.

2 comments:

DivaVixxen said...

Hooray! That looks like fun. I wonder which one of my roommates is strong enough to hold me up like that? Hmmmm......

DivaVixxen said...

If floppy arms are a sign of low muscle tone, then what do my wobbly bits signify?