Friday, September 26, 2008

Exclusive Photo, blah blah blah

My request has been granted. I have permission to post the EXCLUSIVE photo from a recent Pearl Fishers rehearsal at the Lyric. I feel like Opera Chic!!

Ok, so it's kind of blurry and sort of... orange... but, hey, it's an EXCLUSIVE photo.



See if you can figure out who's who.

In spite of its orangeness, you can see just how gorgeoso the Lyric is.

Thanks, person who gave me permission!!! And no, I'm not a worshiper, just a... (running to thesaurus ... ok got it) I'm simply an ardent admirer. Of the music. <-- yes grammar nerds I know it's a fragment, get over it. In fact, I'm not into those bare-chested photos, believe it or not. I used them in the video because they're from the production, but honestly I find them a bit ridiculous.
.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes--Gorgeoso

Oh! Oh! Awesome! I haven't checked your blog for three days and look at all the good stuff I missed! NG is going to have some serious competition hunkywise. Can't wait. No, I haven't forgotten the music.

Susan said...

Banawoman - I recommend you check out the website and blog of the "person" who gave me permission to use the photo. You'll find it there too. ;)

Anonymous said...

I finally got my hands on a cd recording of the opera. (Plasson 1989) It took my library nearly 2 weeks-what's with that? I sat in the car in the rain for an hour completely transported by loveliness. Who knew it was actually about the music? JK!