Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Met Debuts

It's so cool to see and hear about singers I met in NJ make their Met debut. Elizabeth Caballero, of course, is in Carmen. I'm going next week, HOORAY!!!! ...and therefore I will not be reading or posting any of the reviews until after I've been to see it.

This week Michael Fabiano, who starred in Traviata alongside Elizabeth two years ago while I tried not to spill drinks on stage in my ugly maid outfit, had his Met debut in Stiffelio, and they've published an interview with him on their site. How cool is that?

I'm thrilled and excited for both Michael and Elizabeth - they are so talented, driven and hard-working, they deserve all the success they are achieving, and more!

If you're on Facebook, you can see and join Elizabeth's fan page here. I don't think Michael has one... yet.

No comments: