Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Earrings and Opera

Finally got my earrings out there! The gift shop of the local Watershed Organization has started promoting local craftspeople. Husband does some GIS work for them so he knows everyone there, but what really got me in was that we went to an open house there and I admired the earrings of one of the women. She admired the ones I was wearing, I explained I made them, Husband brought a few in the next day and all of a sudden they were emailing me asking for a photo and a bio. I dropped by today to see the display:




And look, my bio! Which I wrote...



I make it sound like all I do is make earrings and study opera. Because really, does it matter where I work or how much time and mental capacity I spend raising a special-needs kid? Of course not. Earrings and opera, that's all anyone needs to know.

No comments: