Monday, December 1, 2008

Filling My Dance Card

Just got me a ticket for Rape of Lucretia in Philadelphia.

Ready??

Row D, center. Yes, that's 4th row.

Oh and I'm not going alone. No, Husband isn't accompanying me. No no no. Instead I am going with a friend who is accustomed to backstage visits after seeing the Gunnster, as evidenced by the photos in that link. We're gonna have a blast!

Hmm... I wonder if we'll go backstage.

I hope they don't spit when they sing. Better bring a hankie, just in case. Plenty of time to plan since the opera's not until June. June!!! Six months from now. Wow.

My opera dance card is filling up for 2009.

5 comments:

Lydia said...

Ooooooooh this is going to be fabulous! Definetly wish I could go see this!

Lydia said...

Oh, and you'd better go backstage! ;)

Susan said...

Lydia, I'll do my best. I have my connections and so on so we'll see what I can do. I will, of course, write all about whatever happens! Firebrand of Florence is first though, in March. One backstage pass at a time, haha!

Lilly said...

Yes HE does spit, but I don't think it will quite reach the 4th row. :)

Have fun, girls! :)

Susan said...

Yes I do believe you have mentioned this before. Ewww I'm kind of getting grossed out here! I've heard that a very tall person is sitting in front of us though so we should keep dry.

Ew.