Sunday, November 25, 2007

The Effects of Laryngitis

Just goofing off with the new webcam, singing along to videos on YouTube. Here's one from yesterday... a few bad notes but overall better than before the lessons... especially with the yucky sore throat... I used to think this entire song was too high for me... So this was just before the laryngitis set in...
What's embarrassing is that the words are right there on the screen and I still forgot them and mixed them up with another English version of this duet I know... oops... and I sort of lose it after the 1st half... but I'll put myself out there and post it anyway.



I made another one today... I was going to post it but it's mostly me singing poorly, swallowing and cringing and clutching at my throat!

Ok I'll be quiet now...

Once my voice is back I'll do another. I promise.

No comments: