Thursday, September 13, 2007

Oh no!

Today I found out that Nathan Gunn has pulled out of Romeo for the first 5 peformances due to illness. I've got certain connections on the investigation for me to find out what's going on, if he's ok, etc. Laryngitis most likely but who knows? He probably already had an inkling when he replied to my email last week about his website. Poor guy - really - besides breaking a contract and losing out on the salary, he's probably incredibly disappointed, as are his fans. I can't imagine how I'd feel in that situation - guilty, disappointed, sad, angry... Plus his website is a mess right now...

Luckily as of now he's still scheduled to be in it on the day I'm going. The Romeo lead also pulled out for a different illness.

I know it's selfish but I sure hope I don't fly all the way to Chicago to see him and JDF only to have one or both be sick. That would stink. (I'd use stronger language but I'm trying to keep it professional, heh heh.)

Bedtime once again.

No comments: